Is walking in the winter morning beneficial for health?
If walking in the morning in winter is beneficial for health then what are the benefits we can get.
Usually, doctors have taken walking in the morning very seriously in winter. But, Winter morning sleep, become the most favorite for us. So, we can’t walk regularly in winter mornings. But the need to walk in the morning in winter for good health is immense.
However, before we start walking many questions keep popping into our heads. For example how long will I walk, what will be the speed of walking, etc. Read the article to get the answer to these questions and get into the habit of walking in the winter morning from today.
There are some rules to follow when walking in the winter morning:
- First of all, The body needs extra water to keep its body temperature normal. So, drink a glass of water before going for a walk on a winter morning and a glass of water after the walk. This will keep your body temperature right and you will not get sick.
- You should wear comfortable shoes for walking in the winter morning. Sandals should not be worn for winter morning walks. There is a possibility of getting pain in the legs for sandals.
- You must warm up your body before going on a morning walk. Warm-up increases blood circulation.
- Start walking slowly in the morning and walk slowly 5 minutes before the end of the walk. It will take time for your body to cool down.
- The head should always be kept straight and we have to look ahead, can not look down. We need to keep our neck solder and back marcel relaxed position while walking. And abdominal marcel should be kept tight and solder straight.
- Keep your mind steady while walking and don’t worry too much. Try to walk in a place full of natural beauty. This will make your mind happy.
If you go out for a walk on a winter morning to lose weight, you must walk for at least 40 minutes and eat low-calorie foods with it. And if you walk on a winter morning to keep your body healthy, then 30 minutes of walking is enough.
In winter you should walk at least three kilometers every day, and walk at least 5 days a week.
If you have heart disease, blood pressure, etc. Never walk in the winter morning without a doctor’s advice. People who have heart attacks and bypass surgery should not walk in the winter morning. In this case, you must consult a doctor for walking in the winter morning.
Get into the habit of walking in the morning, if you want to stay fit and keep your face bright.
There are many benefits to walking on a winter morning. Such as:
- Wake up early: If you practice walking in the morning, It becomes a habit to wake up automatically in the morning. And waking up in the morning means being cheerful all day long.
- Boost your energy: Walking in the morning will boost your energy level and you will be able to work all day with great pleasure. Even, we can stay active after working all day.
- Improve your mood: Walking in the morning can being physical well-being as well as mental well-being. When your energy level is boosted, you will be focused on your work and you will be successful in all your endeavors then your mood automatically will be good.
- It may help you lose weight: Regular walking Increases insulin sensitivity and decreases belly fat. Walking in the morning also helps you to lose weight.
- Prevention of Diseases: Blood pressure, Thyroid, Diabetes, Cholesterol in the case of such terrible diseases have some benefits to walking in the morning. American diabetes association as its guideline regular walking not only reduces blood sugar but also reduces the risk of diabetes. New England journal of medicine as its guideline says regular walking reduces heart disease by up to 30% less likely than those who do not walk in the morning.
- Digestion problem-solve: Winter morning walk improves digestion and prevents gas, acidity problems.
- Improve sleep quality: People who have sleeping problems can get rid of the problem by walking regularly. Regularly walking in the morning increase in our body the level of a chemical called melatonin. Which helps us to sleep soundly.
- Modifies nervous system & reduces stress: Regular walking modifies our nervous system in such a way that can increase our stress level capacity. In addition, through group walks with our family, friends, and neighbors we can feel more cheerful.
G.M. Trevelyan says that after a day’s walk everything has twice its usual value.
Questions & Answers
What are the benefits of a morning walk in winter?
When the weather is very cold in winter, our body loses heat. Walking is more about maintaining body heat. When we work hard, our body temperature is maintained. For that, in the morning, he made the walker heart work harder. As a result, blood circulation in the body is very fast and the body temperature is maintained. However, people suffering from high blood pressure should avoid walking in the morning. Because it increases the risk of heart attack.
What are the benefits of walking?
Walking in the morning keeps your body and mind well from the beginning to the end of the day. And you can feel the fresh weather. The morning weather is very nice which is very good for our body. Also, if you walk regularly, your sleep will be better. If you sleep well, your body will be good. And sleep will come early at night. As a result, you will be able to wake up again the next morning.
When walking in the morning, the body weight is correct?
Women and men walk at least 20 minutes every day, their days are much better and their body condition is much better. But those who do not exercise or walk regularly have much worse body conditions than those who exercise or walk regularly.