Trump-News Join Now!
NewsTrump News

‘Hazardous Material’ Found in White House

On Sunday, July 3, 2023, there was a report of a “dangerous material” being discovered in the White House. The chemical, which was discovered inside the executive home, was the subject of an investigation by the US Secret Service.

The material did not pose a threat, according to the D.C. fire department, but the Secret Service was still looking into how it entered the White House.

An increased security alert and a brief White House evacuation were sparked by the discovery. At the time, President Biden was not residing in the White House.

The chemical is awaiting testing to discover what it is, according to the Secret Service, which has not provided any other information about it. Also, they are investigating how it entered the White House.

Read More: BREAKING: James O’Keefe Wins Lawsuit!

There have been reports of suspicious material being found in the White House twice in recent months. The Secret Service looked into a claim of a “chemical smell” in the West Wing in February. This inquiry also produced no results.

Why someone would attempt to sneak a dangerous substance into the White House is unclear. The Secret Service, however, is looking into the event and treating the situation seriously.

Read More: Did President Trump Just Call Out MTG and Lindsay Graham?

Table of Contents

White House Grounds Evacuated After ‘Hazardous Material’ Is Found

Late on Sunday, the American Secret Service discovered an “unknown item,” which prompted the evacuation of the White House grounds.

Roads near the President’s official house were shut off by Secret Service personnel, and a DC Fire Department hazmat team was sent to the scene to conduct an investigation. The representative stated that all road closures have been lifted at this time.

“U.S. Secret Service Uniform Division Officers located an unknown item on the White House complex. As a precaution, the White House grounds were evacuated, and the DC Fire Departments Hazmat team responded,” a USSS spokesperson told Fox News.

Read More: Donald Trump Wins in Oregon

The New York Post reported:

“Metro police said the first explosion occurred around 4:30 a.m. when a device was detonated on the sidewalk by the ATM at the Truist bank in the 2300 block of Washington Place. Six minutes later, another explosive device was set off in front of the Nike store on nearby H Street, police added. By 4:45 a.m., the suspect showed up to the Safeway store on 40th Street, hurling a Molotov cocktail-style object through a window, police said.”

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *