Donald Trump presented a 10-point plan
In a fresh Agenda47 policy proposal, Trump on Tuesday unveiled a 10-point strategy to root out Deep State corruption at all levels of the American government.
Trump pledged to “remove rogue bureaucrats and career politicians” and “fight government corruption” that has harmed and oppressed Americans in an official campaign email.
“Here’s my plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption once and for all, and corruption it is,” he explained in the video.
“First,” Trump vowed, “I will immediately re-issue my 2020 Executive Order restoring the President’s authority to remove rogue bureaucrats. And I will wield that power very aggressively.”
“Second,” he added, “we will clean out all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus, and there are plenty of them. The departments and agencies that have been weaponized will be completely overhauled so that faceless bureaucrats will never again be able to target and persecute conservatives, Christians, or the left’s political enemies, which they’re doing now at a level that nobody can believe even possible.”
The Obama-Biden administration “corrupted” federal agencies like the FBI, DHS, and the FISA Court procedures, according to Trump’s campaign.
The FBI and DOJ have been weaponized by the Biden administration to target conservatives, Christians, and other political adversaries, according to a statement from the Trump campaign.
In a speech given in Washington, D.C. at the 2023 CPAC, Trump assured Americans that he would destroy the Deep State by the beginning of March.
“Their reign is over if you put me back in the White House, and they know it,” he vowed. “… The Deep State will be completely destroyed by me. I’ll get rid of the unelected bureaucrats and covert groups that have armed our legal system in ways that have never been armed before.
His 10-point plan doubles down on his dedication to draining the Washington swamp:
1. “On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado. Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington.
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.”